Image Map

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Mani Monday!

Just a quick post for this morning! Tape mani's stress me out to no end, but I love them, it's a love-hate thing, what can I say. This one is a little messy but I love the colour combination and the concept even if the execution was a little impatient! The nude base is Superdrug's B. Complete in 164 Desert - the formula on this one dries so slowly you will definitely need a quick dry top coat handy! I used Seche Vite. The peachy colour is the gorgeous Essie Peach Daiquiri, and pink is Style Hunter, again from Essie. I am lovinggg these shades at the moment, I can't get enough of Essie right now and their corals and pinks. Peach Daiquiri is half gone and I've owned it about two months... whoops.

P.S. Please excuse my wrinkly granny hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment