Image Map

Sunday 1 June 2014

Empties Video!

Hi Guys!
So as promised here is my first Youtube video and it is my Empties video! It does drag on a little bit for which I will apologise, but I had a lot of products I had been saving to go in this video. In hindsight maybe I should have split it into two videos but now we know for next time! Or maybe next time I should just do the video sooner...

So here it is, hope you like it!

Products mentioned:
Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat
OPI Original Nail Envy
Seche Restore
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Serum
L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water £3.33 in Boots / £.3.99 or 2 for £5 Superdrug
Clean and Clear Morning Energy Facial Wash Asda £2
Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask
Radox Nourish Shower Cream
Radox Uplifting Hand Wash
No7 Cleansing Body Polish
Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream
Schwarzkopf got2b Oil-licious Styling Oil
Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo

P.S. I knowwww I need to focus on the camera more and stop staring at my knees and stop the umming and ahhing but it's my first time filming myself talking to myself so be nice (;

P.P.S. sorry about the lighting/colouring! I sat in front of the window on an unexpectedly sunny day and we haven't got our new blinds up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment